Rates & Rules
plus 5.5% sales tax
Memories to last a lifetime are just a click away. Book your seasonal site at Oak Ridge Campground today!
Your safety (and fun!) is our top priority. Here are a few rules to follow so that you and your family can enjoy Oak Ridge Campground for years to come:
1. Speed limit on the campground is 5 MPH.
2. All garbage must be placed in the dumpster by the pavilion. Campground waste only - do not dispose of electronics, tires, appliances etc.
3. Quiet time in the campground is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. This means no music or shouting after 10:00 pm. Any disrespectful camper will be asked to leave the campground without refund.
4. Campers are responsible for the behavior of their guests. Please see that your guests are aware of the rules. If your guests do not follow the rules, they will be required to leave the campground immediately, whether a camper is present or not. Only one trailer is allowed per site. Additional trailers or guest trailers are not allowed.
5. All pets are to be on a leash, chain, or in a kennel. Pick up after your pet and clean up their poop by putting it in a plastic bag and disposing of it properly. Do not leave your pets unattended as many have separation anxiety and bark or cry when you are gone. Campers are responsible for your guest's pets.
6. No more than 1 boat per site. No more than 1 trailer (of any kind) per campsite.
7. Absolutely no cutting down trees or brush. Notify the campground if you have trees to be cut.
8. Absolutely no repairs to the maintenance systems of this resort such as electrical, plumbing, etc. - please tell the Campground if there is an issue with something.
9. Continual operation of motor vehicles on Campground property (does not include necessary travel) is not allowed. Operation of motor vehicles by underage, non-licensed drivers is not allowed, and the Campground does not accept responsibility for their safety.
10. Campers are allowed to access the ATV trail system via the road that runs to your site subject to local rules and regulations. Operating an ATV anywhere other than on the road is not allowed. Please be considerate when driving your ATV on the campground roads to access the trail system.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy! Just go to the Contact Us page. You can call or email. Either way, we will get back to you as soon as possible!
No. Our resort is designed for seasonal campers and families. We value your safety and security at Oak Ridge Campground and want to maintain a strong sense of community with our year-round campers.
We welcome pets! After all, this is a family-oriented campground. We just ask that you respect other campers around you and keep your pets either on a leash or within your campsite.
Yes! In the event that our campground is full, we do keep a wait list for people who can’t wait to start their adventure here!
Ready to get started? Contact us today!